From Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport (approximately 21 miles):
From Peachtree Road:
- Take I-85/I-75 North toward through downtown Atlanta
- Stay left on I-85 North when I-85 and I-75 split
- Exit GA-400 North
- Exit Lenox Road
- Left onto Lenox Road
- Left at the first traffic light onto Tower Place Drive (there will be a Wachovia branch bank and Spring Hill Suites on your right as you make the turn.)
- Proceed through two stop signs and the road will lead directly into the Tower Place 200 parking deck
MARTA from the Airport:
- Proceed to the Tower Place Complex at 3340 Peachtree Road, directly across from the Atlanta Financial Center and the Intercontinental Hotel. The Soverign condominiums will be on the corner.
- After entering the Tower Place Complex, make the first right hand turn at the stop sign just past the Doubletree Hotel.
- Proceed until the road ends and turn right into the Tower Place 200 parking deck.
- Take the "North Springs" train.
- Get off at the "Buckhead" station.
- Leave the station on the North side of Peachtree Road.
- Turn to your right and proceed toward the Blue Cross/Blue Shield sign in front of the Capital City Plaza building.
- On the far (left) side of the Capital City Plaza building there is a driveway. Walk down the left (lower) lane of the driveway and that will take you to the Tower Place 200 building. Continue straight on the sidewalk that is on the right side of the Tower Place 200 parking deck to the front of the building and main lobby.
The walk from the MARTA station to the Tower Place 200 building is less than three city blocks in distance.